It all started with the George Hotel and Condo’s development application… On May 1st, 2013, the Director of Planning sent a letter to Klaus Fuerniss Enterprises Inc. (the developer), rejecting the George Hotel and Condo’s development application. The planner thereby created a formal record of the many reasons “The George” does not comply with the Town of Gibsons Official Community Plan (OCP).
Gibsons Council has given second reading to the latest draft of the revised Official Community Plan (OCP) and scheduled a public hearing for March 10, 2015, at 7 p.m. at the Gibsons Legion.
More Articles ...
- What’s Been Going On in the Town of Gibsons?
- Slate Does Flip-flop on The George Messaging
- Rise Up, George Blimpton, Rise Up!
- BLIMP - demo shows the height of George hotel
- The George hotel threatens our drinking water aquifer
- Citizens Rally to support the OCP and get answers
- Rally to Save Gibsons Waterfront
- Biggest development issue ever to hit Gibsons was rushed through in an hour
- SLIDESHOW: Views before and after the George
- Play by the Rules!